For those who like to ride light, we have our ROCKBROS Super Lightweight Bike Pedals, available in black or red. These lightweight bicycle pedals will fit almost any style of bike, allowing you to shed that all-important weight so you can pedal harder and faster. Its aluminium alloy construction allows you to adventure through rain and the muddiest conditions.
- Super lightweight construction to save riding energy
- Aluminium alloy makes them lightweight and durable
- Anti-skid grip studs prevent your feet from slipping
- Sealed DU bearings prevent dust and water from getting in
- Simple and easy to install
- Available in black and red
Durable and Lightweight Pedals
These ROCKBROS Super Lightweight Bike Pedals are designed for cyclists who need to remove any excess weight to keep their ride smooth and fast. Add to the mix a strong moulded aluminium alloy body. These bicycle pedals can take anything you throw at them. Plus, they are available in suit-all-bike black or an eye-catching red finish for those who like to stand out a little.
Each pedal has nine anti-skid studs for maximum grip and purchase so that even with the quickest pedalling, you'll have complete confidence your feet won't slip.
Ultra Smooth Bearings
These ROCKBROS Super Lightweight Bike Pedals arrive with a 9/16" chrome-molybdenum steel spindle and DU carbon-fibre bearings. Allowing an utterly smooth free spin. And as the bearings are completely sealed, it keeps every moving part from dust or water getting in.
Universal Fitting Pedals
The 9/16" spindle connection is a standard fitting for most bikes. So whether you want them for your weekend mountain bike adventure or as an upgrade for your daily folding bike, they'll fit perfectly.
ROCKBROS Super Lightweight Bike Pedals Specifications:
- Brand: ROCKBROS
- Model: 2020-12BBK/2020-12BRD
- Type: Lightweight pedal (Pair)
- Bearing: DU bearing
- Colour: Black, Red
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Spindle: Chrome-molybdenum steel
- Thread Size: 9/16"
- Weight: 378g (Pair)
- Size (H x W x D): 17.5 x 120 x 104 mm